O Youtube procura um ‘Content Strategy Manager’ (Gestor Conteúdos) para trabalhar em Londres. Uma das línguas solicitadas é o Português.
The Content Strategy team works with YouTube’s Content Partnerships, Partnerships Strategy, Sales, Marketing and Next Lab teams to provide demographic and creative content insights around YouTube’s content offerings. As a Content Strategy Manager, you will drive organizational alignment and execution around content acquisition, packaging, positioning and viewership for the U.S. and EMEA. In partnership with other teams, you will identify, understand and resolve key issues that impact the partner ecosystem.
Competitive rates of pay apply.
- Provide vertical content category and user demographic expertise to the partnerships team to help shape and guide content acquisition and investment
- Create internal and external facing materials and analyses with unique insights and proposals around content concepts, demographics, case studies and vertical category performance
- Collaborate with sales and packaging teams to help shape policies package structures and processes that impact partner monetization; provide partnerships team with expertise on commercialization to influence content investment and acquisition
- Interface regularly with sales and key advertising clients to understand advertiser needs and to communicate the value proposition of content on YouTube
- Partner with marketing team on campaign priorities, targeting, creative strategies and relevant audience/viewer research and segmentation to drive viewership, subscriptions and engagement
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Relevant experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, media and online video, or a similar environment.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting online consumer insights and trends
- Experience defining partner and content acquisition focus areas and opportunities
- A background developing partner management processes with detailed account plans
- In depth experience in strategy, partnerships, advertising or marketing in the digital/new media space
- Fluency in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese