PEOPLECONQUEST – RH has exciting opportunities to Veterinary Nurses for Principal Vets in UK.
Opportunities exist in emergency medicine and small animal practices with a multitude of employers from award winning, veterinary owned and led businesses to independent owned practices.
Locations include all areas of UK, from South East to North of Scotland.
It is essential that you are:
– Registered as a Veterinary Surgeon or Veterinary Nurse (or eligible to register) with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons;
– Have a minimum of 6 months’ relevant experience in small animal practice;
– English speaking to an excellent standard essential (C1);
– Employer sponsored visas are available.
An excellent range of packages are offered:
– Vet Nurse salaries from £18,000 to £30,000 PA;
– Car and accommodation allowances available, dependent on the practice;
– Car allowances or practice cars available.
– Enjoy work-life balance and an interesting, ever growing caseload;
– Experience a varied and interesting caseload with full clinical autonomy;
– Access to all the equipment you require to provide a high quality ECC service to your patients;
– Opportunities and training to drive your own boundaries of patient and client care;
– Career development and progression with generous CPD funding.
For further information on these or other veterinary jobs we have available, please apply email email@example.com with Ref. Veterinary Nurses01/01/1970