A Universidade de Reading abriu candidaturas para professores de várias línguas, como sejam o Português, Francês e Alemão. A função tem como alvo principal ser tutor de estudantes, e tem pouca carga horária semanal.
Início previsto para Outubro de 2013
Vê em detalhe a oportunidade:
We need qualified experienced tutors in French, German and Portuguese to teach non specialist language learners, mainly undergraduate students . You will become part of a dedicated and professional team, teaching between 3 and 9 hours per week, depending on the language, during term time (October-June) . Responsibilities include teaching, assessing, developing materials (including on-line), supporting students, attending meetings and training sessions.
You will have:
– the ability to teach the target language to adult non-specialist learners from beginner to advanced level
– teaching qualifications relevant to the target language (or, in exceptional circumstances, proven professional expertise in the target language)
– experience of teaching the target language in a classroom setting, designing learning materials and designing and delivering assessment tasks
– effective communication skills: interpersonal, verbal and written, both in English and in the target language
– experience of applying new technologies to language learning or willingness to learn
– the ability and willingness to undertake administrative tasks related to teaching in a timely and efficient manner
Interview date: 22 and 23 July 2013. A short teaching demonstration will be required as part of the recruitment process. Detailed information will be sent to shortlisted candidates a few days before the interview.19/06/2013