A Thornton Tomasetti é uma reconhecida organização de 750 engenheiros e arquitetos que colaboram em 28 escritórios na América e na Ásia-Pacífico, Europa e Médio-Oriente . Esta empresa aborda o ciclo de vida completo de uma estrutura, com projetos que incluem desde a construção de edifícios até à restauração de propriedades históricas valiosas.
Estão à procura de um coordenador de marketing experiente para suportar múltiplos escritórios, com foco nos nossos escritórios de Londres e Oriente Médio. Esta posição está localizada em Londres.
• Work with technical staff and senior management to prepare PQQs, bids, respond to tender opportunities and assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
• Develop, organize, update, and format marketing materials (CVs, project sheets, project lists, etc.).
• Prepare award submissions.
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
• Maintain Marketing files and material inventory.
• Track and report on results of submissions.
• Prepare competition entries.
• Some travel between the London, Middle East and New York offices is required.
• Assist with communications-related tasks, in coordination with the Communications team or external public relations firm, including but not limited to: Collateral production, trade show and client event support, photo database and other image libraries, paper writing, research subjects for press release, research publication opportunities, and social media strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of marketing experience with a professional services firm, Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry preferred.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
• Takes initiative and can thrive with minimal supervision.
• Balances the need for diplomacy and persistence.
• Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
• Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
• Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region and firm goals.
• Solid written, editing and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office and InDesign. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop a plus. Familiarity with Deltek Vision a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle multiple requests.
• Experience in working in an international and multicultural environment.
• Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements through the link below.05/08/2013