We are Recruiting Sous Chef (M/F)
PEOPLECONQUEST, a Human Resources National Company in ongoing expansion, is currently recruiting Sous Chef for a renowned 5 stars deluxe Cruise Company with the following profile:
Sous Chef is responsible for the day to day operations of the galley staff, assisting the Executive Chef with the food planning, preparation and quality control.
• Manages and coordinates activities of various workstations engaged in preparing, timing and cooking.
• Reviews food requisitions from the various workstations and forwards to Executive Sous Chef for final approval.
• Monitors the assignment of duties and responsibilities to employees.
• Observes and evaluates employees and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service is met.
• Manages the financial aspects of the assigned food operation, prepares a variety of reports and letters utilizing personal computer system and equipment.
• Trains and monitors all levels of cooks and chefs for proper skill and service. Recommends measures to improve work procedures and employee performance to increase quality of food and job safety.
• Five to seven years in subordinate position on board and/or 4-5 star hotels, restaurants or high volume food service facilities.
• Must speak English clearly and distinctly, write and read English
• Ability to read, interpret and demonstrate the preparation of recipes for all basic meat, fish, sauce and side dishes.
• The demonstration includes advanced cooking methods such as braise, sauté, broil and grill and the use of a variety of knifes to slice, dice, chop, julienne, etc.
• Approved certification or culinary school degree-granting program completion required.
Updated passport is required
Please forward your resume, in English, to email@example.com with the following reference in subject: Sous Chef – 6*01/01/1970