Commodity Inside (www.commodityinside.com) is currently looking for a Research Assistant. The ideal person should be intelligent, enthusiastic and hard working who can work on ad-hoc projects. The role will be full time, and the person should spend 40 hours per week.
The person will get an opportunity to play an active role in supporting the delivery of projects working alongside with senior researchers. The person will get support to develop his/her skills and experiences necessary to progress through on-the-job learning, formal training and mentoring.
• Have a master degree, preferably in economics or engineering related subjects
• Excellent numeracy and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English is a must, other languages are a plus
• The ability to analyse and scrutinise complex information collected through primary and secondary research
• Proficient in MS Excel and Word
• An aptitude for producing data analysis and data collections
• Advanced knowledge of using search engines
• Excellent skills in finding and collecting relevant information from public domains
• A quick learner and ability to learn new skills in a fast environment
• Ability to work independently and under less supervision
• Capacity to use new knowledge and skills in an efficient way
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV with covering letter to Andre@commoditiesinside.com01/01/1970