New UK Job Opportunity
Nursing vacancies in one of the largest NHS Trusts in UK
Primary Care Recruitment is selecting candidates for permanent Nursing positions (Band 5 & Band &) for all hospital wards.
The Trust, comprising 3 hospitals, provides a range of hospital-based medical, surgical, paediatric, obstetric and gynaecological services to over 700,000 citizens.
Each year this group Trust treats more than 180,000 Accident and Emergency patients and carries out more than 69,000 surgical procedures.
• Degree in Nursing
• Average/Advanced level of English
• Sense of commitment and vocation to your work
• Previous relevant experience
• Net salaries (after taxes) starting at 1700€/month (Band 5) and 1950€/month (Band 6), depending on experience
• Group Induction: the hospital will offer detailed induction courses to all selected nurses in order present the Trust and NHS policies and procedures.
• Career development – a Personal Development Plan is agreed for every nurse to reflect development needs and aspirations.
• Subsidized Staff Accommodation
• Onsite Childcare available and flexible working hours
Plus, you can get the best support throughout your recruitment process, with a designated Consultant from PCR Team available to answer your questions and help you deal with the required documentation.
Apply today and get the chance to obtain our NHS Interview Preparation Pack.
We will schedule your first assessment interview in 24 hours!
Please send your English CV to email@example.com.