A Supercell é uma empresa Finlandesa que trabalha na área dos jogos online e jogos para dispositivos ‘mobile’. É responsável pelo jogo Clash of Clans presente em 122 países e pelo jogo Hay day, presente em 78 países.
Esta empresa está a recrutar um ‘Portuguese Mobile Gaming Support’. Vê abaixo em detalhe:
The person in this position will work with customers handling contacts via email. The role requires customer service experience and a passion for the client’s brand and for delivering a world class customer experience to the gaming community. As a business requirement you may be asked to handle contacts in English as part of a blended resource model that is operated.
* Provides excellent customer service and technical support to gamers via email in Portuguese
* Provides a positive customer experience through, efficient, friendly, high quality response
* Fields customer inquiries across all support channels
* Completes translations from English to required language for standard texts and templates.
* Maintains a good working knowledge of games, services and mobile devices technical support.
* Assists with knowledge base maintenance, FAQ review, and pre-formatted responses.
* Takes part in, and encourages active participation in team discussion activities.
* Keen interest and passion for online and mobile gaming
* Native speaker level in Portuguese with fluent written & spoken English
* 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
* Expertise with internet, internet application, iOS and Android mobile devices, mobile gaming
* Experience working in a team, supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
* Able to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Resilience and ability to work on own initiative
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
* 2 years outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
£15,000 per annum gross (taxes to be deducted).
Please note that the salary reflects the low cost of living in Belfast.
40 Hours per week 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
* Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
* The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
* Eye Care Provision
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
* Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
* 28 days annual leave (rising after 2 years)
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Team and Concentrix events
* Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
* Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
* Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
* Ongoing relocation support
* Advance of salary (if required)