A London Business Conferences Group procura um Gestor de Operações e Eventos para Londres.
O Salário previsto é de £32,000 por ano.
About London Business Conferences
London Business Conferences, Canadian Business Conferences and American Business Conferences are brands of London Business Conferences Group.
We are a world-leading provider of content driven, information rich business summits that provide unlimited opportunities for individual learning and commercial deal making.
To purpose of this role is to manage at least one event pre month any location that London Business Conferences Limited operate in.
Venue finding for up coming conferences across the global, maintenance and development of all operating procedures
- 5+ years of experience in event project management, event production in a fast-paced setting.
- You will need considerable expertise and experience of event logistics to take responsibility for the delivery of LBCs pre and onsite events management including large-scale conferences across the globe. This will need to be gained in a B2B commercial environment where you can demonstrate strong leadership skills, strategic input and effective negotiation skills.
- Experience of working on International events with plenty of travel experience to the events is essential with a track record of working with sponsors and speakers and international supplier’s.
- Proven success in managing external vendors and suppliers.
Qualities Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Venue research; contract negotiation; budget development; expense tracking; staffing assignments; food and beverage coordination
- Ancillary event management; onsite registration services; team communication; executive communication
- Creative services coordination; sponsorship coordination; technical coordination; speaker management; event logistics; vendor coordination; and post-event analysis
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines
- Positive and consistent customer service orientation
- Professional interpersonal skills for a spectrum of stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly competent budget development and management skills
- Resourceful, self-starter
- Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Travel required as related to assigned events
- Travel requirements may increase as needed for onsite coordination of expanding events portfolio
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s degree
- Foreign language – Spanish, French, Portuguese, Mandarin or African preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with technology-centric methods
- Computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.19/08/2013