Na página de recrutamento da Google podemos encontrar uma nova oportunidade para portugueses como Community manager. A empresa procura candidatos com curso superior, embora não especificando a área. Esta é uma posição para quem gosta do mundo online, e para quem está em contacto com os clientes dos vários produtos desta empresa. Vê os requisitos abaixo, e vê mais detalhadamente como concorrer.
- Represent Google by actively driving, growing and managing a Google product community, building healthy relationships with community power users and influencers, and engaging directly with users, online and offline.
- Develop, own and execute community strategy for your product team; contribute to Google’s overall community strategy. Evangelize our products and educate our users via forums, blogs, social media, events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Guide power users and influencers to represent Google well through relationships, coaching, training and problem-solving.
- Ensure user questions receive quality, timely answers by working with power users to respond and responding directly when appropriate. Manage forum hygiene by reducing spam, duplicate discussions, and directing power user workflows
- Own, understand and report on community health and success. Analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback to identify trends and insights into user needs. Lead new innovations in community programs, including process improvements, best practice sharing and measuring and driving community health metrics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer or client service experience.
- Knowledge of the local internet industry, cultural landscape and current marketplace trends in the market for which you are applying.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presenting skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels, including Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal, etc.
- High level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to tackle support challenges. Capacity to work effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Capacity to develop and deliver reporting and analysis. Passion for the Internet industry and online products.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Portuguese.