A empresa McCurrach Technology procura um Retail Advisor para Northampton no Reino Unido, para trabalhar na distribuição de produtos da Microsoft, mais especificamente a XBOX e a XBOX 360 entre outros.
Competitive salary + car + tablet + mobile phone + pension + additional excellent benefits
Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to work with some of the most exciting entertainment-focused products in the Microsoft portfolio, including: Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and Kinect for Xbox 360.
We’re fun. We’re social. We’re interactive. And, we’re growing!
Are you looking for a high impact position that will leverage your relationship building and training skills? Do you want to work in a fast paced, fun environment where your gaming skills will have a direct impact on your results?
If you excel at initiating and building relationships alongside delivering results and communicating effectively and want to influence the future of how consumers buy their Xbox products, then this position is for you. McCurrach Technology is responsible for educating the channel to drive sales of the Xbox brands through a broad range of retail audiences. You will be responsible for creating a strong and unforgettable experience of the Xbox products in close collaboration with your retail partners GAME, HMV, Dixons Group and Tesco.
To do this, it is likely you will have had experience in driving sales within a fast moving possibly gaming environment. Unquestionably, you will have proven experience of repeatedly growing market share for your products and the way you will have done this through your excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
– Driving sales through effective product training and brand advocacy alongside managing your own territory.
– Influence store management in all areas that impact their store results:-
– Training store personnel to increase Xbox brand.
– Setting objectives and plans to ensure unparalleled execution in store.
– Identify opportunities for increased brand awareness and display /placement.
– Building strong retailer relationships with contacts across the store.
– Developing high levels of insight and knowledge within technology.
– Provide regular reporting and insight
– Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of Xbox and the retailers business, objectives and marketplace.
* High degree of influencing and persuasive skills
* Confident with high levels of personal motivation, drive and enthusiasm
* Flexible and organised attitude with the ability to deliver to challenging deadlines
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills
* Strong interest in technology
* 2:1 degree preferable
At Microsoft we want our future talent to always be thinking differently, so we’re thinking differently about where this talent is coming from. We believe that if you’re bright and ambitious you shouldn’t be held back.
Our new Retail Academy is a compelling alternative to traditional career development routes. We’ve developed an innovative 2 year programme with McCurrach Technology that offers the opportunity to obtain an industry recognised Accreditation (ISMM) as well as developing your career.
What’s in it for me?
* Professional structured training to support your own skills development.
* The opportunity to obtain an external accredited sales qualification (Certificate and Diploma), recognised in the market.
* Higher levels of sales, and success in your role and ultimately, we hope, greater job satisfaction.
* Ultimately you will have developed your skills to take you further in your career be that with McCurrach Technology, Microsoft or beyond
Full UK driving licence essential (with no more than 6 points or previous bans) as the package for this role includes a company car.
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.22/08/2013