Purple Construction & Management Ltd was formed to provide a strong platform for commercial, residential and industrial clients. At PCM we pride ourselves on being a modern company using cutting edge building techniques and technologies with traditional values. We are always interested in new developments and projects. we specialise in commercial renovation and refit projects.
The key to our continued success is developing a strong and lasting working relationship with our customer and constantly improving our very experienced and efficient team.
We are looking to reinforce the business by building a Construction Management team to bring international experience and quality management to their projects. The team will be highly involved with the execution of several large scale projects. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will supervise several projects of varying sizes and complexities, with overall control of design information, budgets, consultants, programme changes and statutory approval procedures. Primarily responsible for working with the consultant team to manage the delivery of projects through to completion
The suitable Project Manager will have the following qualities:
* Significant experience (at least 3 years) as a Project Manager successfully delivering high value and complex projects.
* Excellent problem solving and decision making
* Organisational and time management skills
* A thorough knowledge of the construction process and site experience is essential
* Financial and resources management skills
* Presentation and communication skills
* Leadership and motivation of people
* Knowledge of international building legislation and codes
* English language skills (desirable but not mandatory)
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.01/01/1970