A empresa Emerson está a recrutar um Engenheiro Mecânico para a Costa Rica, que fale Português.
Areas of Accountability:
The Proposal Engineer is responsible for coordinating and managing the technical and/or commercial aspects of proposals. This position will have overall accountability for the technical and commercial offering including bill of materials, Enterprise Estimating Tool (EET V) reports, pricing, contractual terms, and writing and assembling the technical and commercial portion of the proposal narrative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the compilation of services, materials, buyouts, and other proposal components pricing, payment terms, cash flow analysis, commercial compliance and proposal basis terms and conditions.
· Provide assistance in the development of the commercial proposal strategy that mitigates project commercial risk exposure and best positions the execution team to allow scope and profitability growth.
· Responsible for entering all Technical and Commercial information into EET.
· Work with the Technical, Legal, Procurement, other Emerson Divisions, and the Technical Writers to ensure all proposal related information is incorporated into the proposal submission documentation.
· Work with the other proposal team members to develop Risk and Opportunity Assessments and Mitigation Reviews.
· Manage the clarification and assumptions and ensure information contained within is properly presented in the proposal narrative in order to effectively bound scope and supply requirements.
· Take ownership of all information required/contained within Emerson’s estimating tools.
· Complete client required Technical and commercial formats as necessary.
· Assist in the development of Delegation of Authority (DOA) approval presentations.
· Ensure the timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage, and disposition of proposal information.
· Update project and reference databases, libraries, metrics, pricing tools, etc.
· Identify and develop best practices for incorporation into corporate standards
Ensure the implementation of best practices and processes in proposal efforts
Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical – Electronics – Electrical –Electromechanical)
Strong working command of the English language
3-5 years of experience in field instrumentation, metering, control and automated valves, and bus technologies
Skills in the Microsoft Office suite tools, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
SharePoint experience is a plus
Effective people management and team leadership skills including an ability to drive commitments and efforts from a team
Be able to coordinate more than one proposal effort simultaneously through the effective use of team resources
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.12/08/2013