A Microsoft procura um Responsável de Operações de Recursos Humanos para Portugal, sendo que este profissional terá a seu cargo a área dos RH da zona oeste da Europa.
Area HR Operations Lead Western Europe
The Global HR Operations center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, learning & development operations, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management.
The success of the HR Operations organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences in the subsidiaries. The Area HR Operations Lead is an integral member of the HR Operations organization and plays a key role in the delivery of high quality HR Services to business leaders, managers and employees, as well as to the HR Community. This role will be responsible for delivering high-quality execution of core HR operations and driving an agenda of continuous improvement with the Time Zone HR Operations Director and Area HR Director.
This newly created organization will embark on a change journey with the HR Function, improving the way HR delivers employee services. The role will focus on implementing the HR Operations Blueprint for the region, driving process scale and standardization while maintaining or improving existing service levels. You will also play a critical role in developing change management efforts and facilitating the change effectively in the countries. This includes enabling change across HR, business leaders, managers and employees in adopting new processes and building effective working relationships. Some travel may be required within Area (where applicable) and to US (estimated 1 time per year).
To be successful in this role, the individual in this position should be able to demonstrate proven capabilities in the following areas: analytical problem solving, global process management, communications, setting goals and expectations, optimizing resources and budgets, working across organizational and Area boundaries, enabling, vendor management, customer services management, change and project management.
HR Operations and Execution:
– Overall responsibility for core HR operations service delivery within the Area and to manage overall service delivery performance through direct accountabilities of an operations team
– Responsible for establishing and maintaining a customer oriented culture within the operations team that continuously strives to resolve customer needs on first point of contact and evangelize self-service offerings
– Ensures process and operating procedure documentation is effective and in place at all times and operate business continuity and disaster recovery plans are established and maintained
– Oversee rollout and ongoing adoption of service KPIs and metrics within the Area
– In partnership with the Corporate Business Excellence team continuously identify areas of process improvement and future investment to drive efficiency and improved employee experience (e.g. more relevant self-service content, streamlined processes, etc.); partner with time zone and global teams to implement changes and enhancements as appropriate
– Act as a point of issue escalation for problems within HR Operations and work with relevant parties to reach resolution
– Analyse data, share and engage with stakeholders, prioritize and act on opportunities for improvement
– Sets up Service Level Agreements with stakeholders where appropriate
– Drives HR Operations ROB with internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on continuous improvement of services
– Manage all aspects of the Area operations teams, including estimating resource needs, securing and onboarding resources, and serving as escalation point for questions and issues, managing vendor relationships and holding vendors accountable for service delivery standards
– Accountable for overall resource allocation (load balancing) across the Area to achieve service delivery goals while maximizing efficiency gain
– Active member of the Time Zone Service Network Leadership Team and will be accountable for ensuring an effective balance between global, regional and local consistency to deliver against objectives
– Consulted around career planning, staffing, and promotion efforts for Area HR operations personnel
– Set standards for and direct management of Area HR Operations budget
Engagement with HR Leadership and Teams:
– Establish and maintain an effective engagement model aligned to the HR rhythm of the business (ROB) that includes Area HR Leadership Team (Area HRLT), Area HR Teams and other key stakeholders
– Establish and maintain service quality commitments (standards) in agreement with HR partners at the Area and country level
– Active member of Global HR Operations COE through sharing of best practices with other time zones/Areas
Experience and Qualifications:
– 8 – 10 years related work experience, in multinational environment
– Prior experience in consolidating HR operational work across geographies (shared services)
– Third-level education with relevant qualification in Operations, Human Resource Management, or Customer Service preferred
– Prior experience and application in change management is a key attribute
– Proven ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels across the organization is essential
– Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
– Ability to work effectively in a matrix and virtual environment and building strong relationships with stakeholders is essential
– Strong problem analysis and solving skills, demonstrating ability to consider implications of complex problems and solutions and taking necessary actions to resolution
– Proven track record of leading a team of individuals, regardless of formal reporting relationships, aligning team members towards a desired objective and high performance
– Strong HR systems aptitude and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
– Open to potential relocation