Adding Talent is a company with an End-to-End HR solutions portfolio. We count on our experience and on a partner’s network to enable us to act as a “one-stop-shop”.
Our client is a multinational consulting company, with more than a decade of experience in both national and international market, responsible for the implementation and management of IT solutions. They are looking for a Junior Remedy Consultant to join their team in Madrid.
– Ensure the performance, availability and effectiveness of Ticketing Solution;
– Ensuring interoperability of the solution with other tools;
– Give support to the incidences analysis.
– University degree in Computer Science and similar areas;
– Experience in projects implementations with BAO (BMC Atrium Orchestrator) and BMC Remedy;
– Knowledge in Databases Administration (Oracle, SQL);
– Knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (Java, .Net);
– Available to work abroad;
– English proficiency;
– Ability to work in a dynamic environment, full of new challenges;
– Management and interpersonal skills;
– Ability to communicate and report information, both oral and written.
Apply with the reference “JTE_2015” to email@example.com/01/1970