A página de recrutamento da Google anunciou novas vagas de emprego entre as quais uma especificamente para quem fala português no Departamento Legal, em Dublin:
- Process removal request letters efficiently and accurately.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in person, by email and by phone.
- Run training sessions and give presentations to product support teams.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to internal and external customers.
- Create documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Speak and write English and either Portuguese, Greek, Bulgarian, Japanese, or Indonesian fluently and idiomatically.
- Hard working, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to review or be exposed to offensive content as part of our removal process.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong ability to review and organize numerous documents in complex legal matters.
- Able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.