Oportunidade em Kent na área financeira para contabilista que fale Português. Supervisionará projetos da empresa no Brasil, Russia e Médio Oriente.
Our client, a global advertising and brand management company are looking to employ an International Projects Accountant to take control of their work in Brazil, Russia and the Middle East, as well as opportunities in respect of other major projects around the world.
You will be a recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or MBA graduate or hold relevant experience in international project accounting. It is also essential that you speak Portuguese and understand Brazilian tax and accounting legislation.
This will be a hands-on role to cover all aspects of accounting relating to the projects including:
- Working with our operational teams to ensure expenditure is within budget and billing is complete and in accordance with our contract.
- Accounting for all aspects of the project including revenue recognition.
- Production of management accounts.
- Working with our overseas accountants to ensure compliance with relevant tax and other legislation.
- Approval of expenditure and control of cash flow for the projects.
- Raising invoices and recording purchase invoices.
- Reconciliation of control accounts and taking responsibility for the ledgers for the relevant companies.
*Full job description available on request
The successful candidate will be fluent in Portuguese with a good level of English and hold a relevant business or accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA). You will also possess experience with the above responsibilities, together with good Excel skills.
Please note, due to high levels of response to our adverts it is regrettably not possible for Balance Recruitment to respond to every application. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days by one of our consultants, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Duration: 18 months28/06/2013