Se trabalhas na área dos Recursos Humanos, e gostarias de ir para Malta vê esta oportunidade:
Are you looking for a challenging career in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive on variety and want a career with an exciting and innovative company where no day is ever the same and where the career progression is guaranteed?
Our client, provides solutions for improved user experience and fraud prevention on internet for its clients (online companies in classifieds, dating, social networking, media, and games), for whom safety and consumer confidence is crucial. They help people to safely meet and make transactions online. Our client is located in Sweden, Malta and Malaysia, and provide our services in 17 different languages.
Malta Office being the largest of the whole network currently employs around 350 employees. Due to huge success, the company is now looking to employ a Human Resources Specialist to will be responsible for ensuring that the company can attract, retain, engage and develop high-quality employees to contribute towards the company’s goals. This individual must understand how to utilise effective human resources programmes to achieve competitive advantage in a fast paced multinational environment.
The ideal candidate should:
– have minimum 1 year experience in HR – ideally in recruitment
– Fluent In spoken and written German and English
– Ideally has good knowledge of one of the below languages as well:
Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish
– Establish and cultivate a wide range of business relationships to facilitate business changes, talent development and delivery of programs to meet business needs.
– Consults with managers & leaders in the business & functions to understand business problems and opportunities to identify opportunities to enhance human performance through training or other solutions.
– Anticipates future training needs based on business requirements and changes.
– Collaborates with internal subject matter experts and/or cross-functional teams for content development.
This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization in which you have the chance to influence and contribute to our future development.17/06/2013