BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is the leading European provider of securities services, offering integrated solutions to all investment cycle players. Present in 34 countries and covering more than 100 markets, the bank assists its clients around the world by providing a unified service spanning all asset classes.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is present in Portugal since 1999, and it opened its International Centre for Europe in 2008. Its growth has been unparalleled and it employs today a talented pool of over 1100 employees from 20 different nationalities.
The Human Resources Department is currently looking for a trainee to support the development area during 12 months in administrative tasks such as scheduling meeting and interviews, publish job opportunities, presence in universities, update files and tools and data management. Will also support the logistics and preparation of materials.
– Academic Degree completed (Human Resources, Psychology or similar)
– Good knowledge of English
– Eligible for IEFP internship (mandatory)
– Good communication skills
– Interest in administrative tasks
– Ability to deal with pressure and deadlines
– Full time availability for 12 months
– Soft Skills required: Focus on results, Teamwork, Positive attitude and Customer Service orientation
What we offer:
– Opportunity to learn in a multinational environment
– Opportunity to learn about the Human Resources Area
– Dynamic and challenging context
Please submit your application (in English) through our website https://bnpparibasgt.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=HRDev_Trainee_042016&lang=pt_BR