A empresa americana Google procura um Coordenador de Recrutamento Bilingue em Inglês e Português para trabalhar nos fantásticos escritórios de Nova Iorque.
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are responsible for the administration of employment processes in accordance with Google’s hiring guidelines and policies. You will provide support to the Staffing function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process. In this role you will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and potential candidates. The Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the Staffing group by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the Recruiting Process.
- Support recruiting function with parts of the recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our Applicant Tracking System and producing ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2 years of HR or recruiting-related experience.
- Must speak and write business-proficient Portuguese and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Legal authorization to work in the US.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.