Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 7.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 29 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
We are looking for sales talents with a passion for traveling. Help customers to find the perfect stay whatever the reason for their journey may be. Build a positive brand image at every interaction. Be professional, efficient and treat every single request exceptional care.
Connect the world through the power of hospitality.
Choice Hotels International is one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world. Choice currently franchises more than 6,300 hotels, representing more than 500,000 rooms, in more than 35 countries and territories. Choice-branded properties provide a wide range of high-quality, high-value lodging options throughout the United States and internationally welcoming every guest, every partner, everywhere their journey takes them.
• Communicating with Choice customers and prospects via telephone positively and efficiently for the primary purpose of converting calls into reservations and assisting callers with any hotel or reservation related inquiries;
• Producing maximum revenues for affiliated hotels and partner programs by utilizing positive sales and marketing techniques;
• Providing services for enrollment, creating and updating member profiles, merging duplicate accounts, problem resolution and balance adjustments;
• Making reservations for members and potential members. Reporting suspected fraudulent activity. Acting always according the Choice brands and reservation policies;
• Answering member questions, resolving complaints, researching accounts, and referring guests to appropriate departments and documents appropriately.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in French;
• Good level of English (preferably B2);
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience;
• Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
• Experience with hospitality or reservation services preferred;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
• Positive, professional, service-oriented demeanor;
• Must be goal-oriented;
• Strong web-based navigation skills;
• Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
• Authorization to work within the EU (mandatory);
• Eligible to work in Portugal.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments*;
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*For relocated applicants
Apply here: https://jobs.teleperformance.pt/fr-fr/Offres/french-customer-care-for-choice-hotels01/01/1970