We look for an experienced Chinese financial manager available to relocate in Ovar.
Our Client is an important multinational company, is a state-level innovative enterprise dedicated to the services of optical fibre and optical network, electric power grid, network operations, financial investment, energy and real estate whose headquarters is located in China.
As a Financial Manager, you will get the following functions:
1. Taking care of finance and accounting, developing and maintaining finance and accounting operational system and policy to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, efficiency as well.
2. Responsible for liaison with local tax authority and financial institutions and banks.
3. Responsible for making and examining financial reports to ensure it in line with accounting regulations of Local and China, making proper tax planning to minimize risk under tax regulations.
4. To monitor and supervise, on behalf of parent company (Hengtong group), the financial situation, business performance and fund movements.
5. Looking after the collection ,compilation and custody of all accounting documents.
1. Dual Citizenship Chinese/Portuguese with residence in Portugal;
2. Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
3. Middle level accountant or CPA or ACCA or CMA is required
4. More than 5 years in account management at the manufacturing industry (located in Portugal);
5. Fluent Portuguese and English (both spoken and written) and native Mandarin;
6. Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance, versed with operation and Cost Management of Manufacturing Corporation;
7. Strong planning skills、financial supervision、interpersonal communication and leadership.
Great chance to grow up as a professional;
Attractive Salary Package, open to negotiate with company according to candidate’s merits
Send your CV to:
(+351) 707 50 22 73