Na página de recrutamento da Google está disponível uma nova vaga em Dublin para portugueses portugueses como Product Quality Analyst. A empresa procura candidatos com curso superior, nas áreas de Informática, Estatística, Matemática, Engenharias ou em outras áreas relacionadas. Vê os requisitos abaixo, e vê mais detalhadamente como concorrer.
- Investigate, identify, and prevent/remove product quality issues by reviewing accounts, transactions, user-generated content, advertisements, local business listings, and/or search results in order to enforce product-specific policies.
- Identify market trends, identify product vulnerabilities, and recommend strategy adjustments based on market trends and patterns.
- Lead and participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analyses and making recommendations, troubleshooting technical issues, and refining processes around customer support and product expansion. Increase efficiency through processes and system enhancements.
- Manage and respond to escalations from internal and external parties within designated service levels as appropriate. May collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering and Product by exposing product vulnerabilities and providing feedback on systems/tools/process in order to increase automation while providing a better experience for our users.
- Become an expert in product quality and educate internal and external users on best practices for improving quality of Google products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline
or equivalent practical experience.
- Must speak and write Portuguese and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Exceptional internet research skills and knowledge of web technologies.
- Good knowledge in Internet, web-research, online advertising, fraud detection, numerical analysis and e-commerce.