O Facebook está a recrutar um Gestor de Vendas para supervisionar o mercado de Espanha e Portugal. Essa pessoa será responsável pela gestão das relações com todos os parceiros de agências e incidirá sobre alianças estratégicas.
É importante ter um profundo conhecimento na comunicação de marketing e experiência comprovada de venda de rede soluções de marketing on-line. Esta posição é em tempo inteiro e será localizada em Madrid.
- Identify and build innovative marketing strategies to drive large advertiser and agency engagement
- Drive relationships and communications between the holding company and Facebook
- Manage and negotiate complex agency contracts to successful completion
- Work with sales, marketing, product, and operations to develop agency strategy across regions and countries to maximize growth and build partnerships
- Develop and implement programs to improve agency experience and education through training, business reviews, and product updates
- Interface with key players in the advertising community and represent Facebook at industry events
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- 10+ years’ experience in an agency and/or marketing, strategy, and online advertising
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Deep understanding of media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Ability to define and communicate global marketing strategy and agency strategies that align with business goals
- Extensive experience in communicating with C-Level Executives and building relationships with key stakeholders across the agency community
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology, social media and vertical markets.
- Candidates should be fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese would be a plus.