A Expedia procura um Credit Controller que fale português para Praga. Esta função tem basicamente a ver com as tarefa de Tesouraria, e a gestão dos recebimentos de pagamentos de clientes e outros parceiros.
Esta posição não requer licenciatura, apenas a fluência em Inglês e Português.
This position is part of the Global Financial Operations team, based in Prague, Czech Republic. The Credit Controller is responsible for collecting amounts, maintaining a professional relationship with hotel suppliers and cooperates with Expedia Market Managers in different locations. We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual with professional phone skills and extremely positive attitude. As a Credit Controller you will maintain your own account portfolio, contacting hotels via phone, email, requesting payment and reconciliation of compensation owed, while educating them on the benefits of partnering with us. This position requires an organized team player with communication skills. The role requires either one year experience in collections, customer service, or the travel industry, and bilingual fluency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Make pro-active and collection calls, send reminder emails to hotels regarding unpaid invoices
– Analyse, understand and avoid reasons why hotels do not pay
– Communicate with hotels in various countries as required and bring new and innovative ideas how to collect unpaid invoices while maintaining a great business relationship
– Effectively cooperate with Market Managers in order to establish a strong Expedia Inc. Team
– Follow up with hotels on a recurring basis, building relationships
– Utilize various applications and tools such as SalesForce, and the Microsoft Suite of products
– Ability to work well with other departments including Cash Application, Supplier Relations, Invoicing, and Lodging Market Management
– Meet departmental expectations/deadlines including call/email volumes, response SLAs, and collections targets
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Must be fluent in Portuguese and English
– Working knowledge of basic programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
– Detail-oriented, organized, efficient and ability to multi-task
– Excellent problem-solving, analytical and mathematical skills
– Positive attitude, goal-oriented, and ability to work with minimal supervision
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Dependable, flexible, and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
– Strong internet research skills
– Ability to handle potentially volatile situations.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 140,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.20/08/2013