European Franchise Resourcer
Based in ten countries in Europe this is an international role and may require occasional travel.
Permanent – ideally full time, but part time also considered.
EPSN Workforce is a European recruitment network established across 10 countries, with significant plans for further expansion. We are already entering new markets and will be adopting several additional countries into our network this year.
Having opened our doors only 12 months ago the size and speed of our growth is pretty unique. Our teams across Europe are experienced recruitment professionals across 4 main Sectors – Medical, ICT, Engineering and Construction.
Due to the size, success and scope of our business we are now offering Franchise opportunities to highly skilled recruitment professionals who are looking to partner with us. We offer unique talent pipelines and significant exposure across Europe, as well as all the tools and techniques necessary for entrepreneurial candidates to establish a successful business within our network.
Due to the launch of our Franchise Operations we are now seeking a skilled recruiter to join our in-house team, supporting the growth of our European Franchise network by promoting and driving our concept in the relevant market spaces.
• Working in conjunction with our ‘industry mapping supplier’ – make direct contact with qualified leads across Europe
• Utilise your industry knowledge to create innovative approaches to sourcing new Franchisees across Europe, taking ownership for the process and communications leading up to attendance at Seminars
• Speak directly with candidates across Europe to discuss the concept and drive interest to Franchise Operation
• Engage with the talent community on a regular basis to build long term relationships via a range of marketing activities
• Support brand optimisation and marketing via social media and online
• Organise Seminars across a range of international locations; support the Franchise team with booking venues, organising attendance and assisting with the day to day requirements of the events – in some cases this may also require your attendance
• Support the recruitment & selection process in conjunction with Country Managers and the Franchise Team – helping to execute the recruitment plan
• Be involved in the induction and start-up procedures for new Franchisees
• Support the Franchise Team in delivering the training progamme from administrative tasks and scheduling to communications and follow-up
• General administrative duties as necessary
• Experienced Senior Recruiter who is comfortable talking at a high level with professionals in the industry – it is essential that you understand the recruitment industry, ideally from an agency perspective
• Proven ability to sell / promote a concept or service
• Confident communicator who can work across cultures – must be fluent business English speaker. Additional European languages a bonus
• Creative writer with excellent attention to detail – able to deliver written content for marketing communications via social media / online
• Highly organised
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Team player – willing to pitch in and help out wherever necessary
• Experience of working on an international basis would be advantageous but is not essential
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Jeroen de Korte, COO EPSN Workforce +31 40 760 00 55 or email email@example.com/01/1970