Bloomberg’s Global Technical Support (GTEC) team is seeking a highly motivated, energetic team player with a solid work ethic to intern. GTEC is an exciting, fast paced environment which is sure to enhance your technical and multi-tasking capabilities. Interns will be trained on the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL Service using Bloomberg L.P. hardware and software. Responsibilities will include assisting clients with Bloomberg hardware/software issues over the phone and liaising with various departments in order to ensure a seamless level of outstanding customer service.
-Must be in your penultimate or final year of university
– Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Multi-tasking skills and ability to remain effective, calm and patient under pressure
– Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
– Ability to be a team player as well as work well independently
-Fluency in English and one ore more of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Chinese. Other European languages will be considered.
-Availability to work for 10 weeks beginning in July 2013