O Youtube procura profissionais portugueses para a área de Apoio ao Cliente. Uma das vagas é para trabalhar em Dublin e a outra em S. Francisco (EUA). Pedem fluência em Português para trabalhar no mercado brasileiro.
· Design and deliver scalable support offerings for YouTube LATAM’s users, including design and creation of user facing content
- Provide product knowledge expertise to our email support operations team and optimize processes to deliver user satisfaction
- Manage the Brazilian YouTube Community, recruiting and providing support to the Top Contributors. Directly interact with LATAM users and analyze user feedback to understand their needs and champion these needs across internal stakeholders.
- Drive progress against issue resolution and new feature requests using data/analysis and key metrics.
- Minimum Qualifications
· BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience with technology-related products, support operations, vendor operations, or consulting
- 2 years providing community management support and email support to users/customers, focusing on customer satisfaction and productivity
- Preferred Qualifications
· Ability to design and deliver scalable support offerings for different channels (help center, in product help, community management, email support).
- Technical experience (e.g., solid understanding of product development flow, ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms).
- Fluency in Brazilian Portugese
The first video posted on YouTube was a 19-second clip called “Me at the Zoo.” Today, more than 72 hours of video are uploaded every minute. The YouTube and Video team helps budding filmmakers and musicians build careers, creates products like Google TV and YouTube Live and runs collaborative projects like Life in a Day and the YouTube Space Lab. We are changing how people entertain, inform, share and change the world, one video at a time.