A Thomson Reuters está a recrutar um ‘Talent Manager’ para Buenos Aires na Argentina. A Língua Portuguesa é uma vantagem nesta posição.
Main Purpose of Job:
Assist in shaping, implementing, and leading the Talent & Development agenda through exceptional project management, flawless execution, and a continuous process improvement mentality acrossLatin America.This person plays a critical role in pulling together the core LatAm Talent team, the extended LatAm Talent Network and helping to align activities right across the region. The person in this role needs to be able to manage project and program based budget to ensure that the ROI is fully realized and he/she represents the Talent & Development function and build its reputation for quality deliverables with other colleagues.
· Customer relationships: be key contact and provide talent support for one or more sector/function leaders and HR heads on all talent-related activities.
· Program management: lead specific initiatives which may include talent reviews and performance management, employee value proposition, on-boarding, executive coaching and assessment, diversity, High Potential program, 360s, development programs etc.
· Project management and delivery: lead multiple talent initiatives and organize global talent events across diverse businesses, geographies, and functions to increase capability and performance.
· Communications and marketing: increase knowledge about Talent programs and systems to deliver against business results. Create clear messages and disseminate information to ensure there is a strong awareness among employees/HR of Talent initiatives and processes and alignment of resources to the respective programs.
· Metrics: utilize external and internal data to provide analysis and support to the leadership team in challenging and directing the Talent function to optimize performance. Manage operational delivery of Talent associates and oversee support being delivered for the Heads of Talent and Development.
· Represent Latin America on key project teams – e.g. working directly with the business, HR Business Partners and/or Talent CoEs.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours and Abilities Required:
· Strong project management skills; adept in creating and executing project plans and managing successful project execution across businesses, geographies and disciplines in a dynamic environment with responsibility for supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
· HR knowledge (or related field) and demonstrated ability to deliver results with a drive to exceed expectations with clients and key stakeholders.
· Proactive customer delivery and flexibility to respond positively to conflicting and changing priorities to ensure a high satisfaction level despite a busy environment.
· Demonstrates effective teamwork. Displays a willingness to collaborate with team members in driving progress and be proactive to solicit assistance when needed.
· Superior collaboration and communication skills; ability to build relationships with and consult at all levels within an organization.
· People management skills; team building and leadership skills to achieve high performance from team. Qualifications and Experience:
· Undergraduate degree/equivalent experience required. Postgraduate or Masters preferred.
· Related experience in diverse teams in a business that spans multiple countries.
· Managing global projects.
· Progressive experience delivering talent initiatives and managing large, diverse teams in a global business.
· Developing communications, include creating PowerPoint presentations.
Fluency in Spanish, English; written and verbal skills. Portuguese is a plus.
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.15/08/2013