A Escola De Arquitectura ‘The Aarhus School of Architecture’ na Dinamarca, está a recrutar Professores e Professores Assistentes para a sua equipa.
The Aarhus School of Architecture is a research and educational institution under the Danish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education. The school’s mission is to:
- offer academic, profession oriented Bachelor and Master’s degree programmes in architecture at the highest level as well as PhD programmes within fields of the architectural profession
- offer profession oriented continuing and further education within the fields of the architectural profession up to and including the Master level
- to carry out research and artistic development work at the highest level with the aim of continually qualifying the education, the practice of the discipline, and the cross-disciplinary integration of architecture
The Aarhus School of Architecture has approximately 800 students and employs a staff of approximately 160. The scientific staff are distributed over 14 different academic environments.
The Aarhus School of Architecture has an annual budget of approximately DKK 100m.
For more information about the Aarhus School of Architecture visit: www.aarch.dk
Positions available at the Aarhus School of Architecture:
- professorship in Architectural Heritage
- professorship MSO (with special responsibilities) in Transformation
- assistant professorship in Architectural Materials, Construction and Processes of Production