O Gruppo Campari está à procura de um Especialista de Recursos Humanos, para Milão:
The role is focused on SAP Time & Attendance Management and international employees administration for all Business Units, while serving as primary interface for BU International and Product Supply Chain (PSC) employees on all relevant HR administration matters.
A periodic rotation of SAP HR Master Data / Travel Management and SAP Time & Attendance activities between the two incumbents will ensure proper back up.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
A) CROSS-BUSINESS UNIT ACTIVITIES:
- International Employees’ HR Administration: cooperate with HR Business Partners (in Italy and abroad) to support inbound and outbound international employees; support the preparation of international packages (e.g. Gross to Net and Net to Gross preliminary estimates); be the internal reference point for immigration and expatriation administrative procedures liaising with international employees and immigration consultants; manage the administrative side of the payroll setup liaising with external tax advisor and payroll provider; update and terminate secondment agreements; liaise with Group Legal to ensure all intercompany agreements related with seconded employees are up to date; support shadow payroll processes managed by third party service providers; support the administration of Italy-related international employees budgets, interacting with the HR specialist in charge of the budgeting process.
- Time & Attendance: operate as SAP Time Management key user (e.g. first level helpdesk on punching issues; SAP Time Management tickets; system improvements and new releases roll out); analyze and validate timecard punching data before releasing to Payroll; interact with employees and managers on month end closing activities; administer Ticket Restaurant.
- Reporting and statistics preparation (incl. overtime, vacations etc…), on an as needed basis.
- Activities periodically rotating within the team: SAP HR Master Data and Organizational Management Data entry and reporting; SAP Travel Management coordination (i.e. data feeding from Travel to Payroll; employees’ helpdesk; coordination of regular audits).
- Other activities and projects across Business Units, as needed.
B) ACTIVITIES FOCUSED ON BU INTERNATIONAL AND HEADQUARTERS BASED PSC
- Hiring and termination administration: complete mandatory notices to Employment Authorities; coordinate new hire paperwork; manage enrollment in Benefit Plans (e.g. Previndai, Fasi, Alifond, etc…).
- Payroll management: data gathering, data entry and cross check of draft pay slips; interactions with the Payroll service provider to fix possible issues on drafts; employees’ helpdesk on payroll issues.
- Insurance policies front desk: communication to new hires / newly promoted employees; enrollment administration; first level employees’ helpdesk.
- Archive: Management of employee files.
- Other activities and projectswithin own Business Units of reference, as needed. Key Relationships:
Internally: HR Managers of Business Unit International, Global Product Supply Chain and PSC Europe; Group HR Manager in charge of International Mobility programs; HR Managers in Italy and abroad; Group Legal Counsel; Compensation and Benefits Specialist (in charge of the budget); Global Application Specialist HR Admin;
- Externally: Payroll service provider; Tax and Immigration advisors
Desired Skills & Experience
Education & Technical Skills
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of HR administration experience (time management, payroll and mandatory notices to employment authorities) within a structured multinational organization;
- Proven relevant experience in the HR administration of internationally mobile employees is a must; contribution to Shadow Payroll processes highly desired;
- Solid and constantly updated knowledge of Italian labour law (incl. labour contractual law and main national collective agreements)
- Solid knowledge of Italian Payroll-related regulations, mechanisms and procedures;
- Familiarity with on line tools and procedures related to statutory pension national institute INPS (Cassetto Previdenziale, Uniemens communications)
- Proven ability to conduct year-end tax reconciliations and adjustments, to calculate regional and local taxes and familiarity with yearly tax statements (CUD, 730, 770) and in general with main labour tax matters (incl. tax withholdings and main exemption rules) highly desired;
- Proficiency in SAP HR a must; experience with SAP Time Management a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office, with particular focus on Excel;
- Experience with the Zucchetti Payroll system is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of another language (i.e. German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish) is a plus.
- Ability to establish connections and understanding the big picture of work processes
- Ability to organize own work and prioritize assigned activities
- Ability to effectively work within international environments
- Excellent internal customer service orientation and communication skills
- Methodic and able to work both autonomously and in team
- Basic analytical skills
- Precision and attention to details
- Pragmatic, hands on approach, problem solver
- Proactive, flexible
If you are interested in this job and believe your profile fits the requirements for the position, you can either:
– apply now, following the path indicate at the bottom of this posting, attaching cv and cover letter.
– send your CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the object of the email “International HR Administration Specialist”.
CV and cover letter to be sent in English.