O Hotel Viceroy está a contratar um Diretor de Recursos para a Ilha de Santiago em Cabo Verde. A prioridade irá ser dada aos candidatos de Nacionalidade Cabo-Verdiana, ou que tenham experiência de trabalho em Cabo Verde. Em todo o caso, os candidatos deverão ser fluentes em Inglês e em Português.
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced, strong people focused and highly motivated Director of Human Resources to join our opening management team and be a key member to our growth and success. Viceroy Hotel Group is a hotel industry leader in creativity and innovation that draws upon the diverse backgrounds, personalities and styles of our colleagues to ensure a vibrant and unique perspective.
As the Director of Human Resources, you would support this vision, being responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities, ensuring that this fast-paced, dynamically expanding hotel organization becomes and remains a world class employer of choice.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 3 years of large, high-volume hotel/resort experience, in the capacity of a Director of Human Resources, ideally within the luxury hospitality industry. You have/are:
• Preference will be given to Cape Verdian Nationals or applicants with previous work experience in Cape Verde;
• Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management or a related qualification;
• Fluency in English AND Portuguese is essential;
• Pre-opening experience preferred;
• Certification in administering psychometric assessment & organisational coaching preferred;
• An extraordinary ability to recruit, lead, develop, motivate and retain a high performance team;
• Self-confident with excellent communication skills;
• Positive, results-oriented, with exceptional strategic and organizational strengths;
• Proactive and able to prioritize and make effective decisions;
• Excellent ability to build strong & lasting relationships, influence others at all levels within and outside of the organisation;
• Very standards driven, can implement, review, develop & benchmark standards to ensure the organisation becomes and remains world-class;
• A passion for leadership and the vision to create a winning team!
About Sambala Village:
The Sambala Village is located on the island of Santiago, Cape Verde, in the Atlantic Ocean some 450km to the west of Senegal and shares the same latitude as Barbados. A unique and enchanting Creole way of life that firmly embraces both their Latin and West African roots has developed over the past five and a half centuries since it was discovered by Portuguese explorers.
This culturally diverse island is one of the most interesting of the nine inhabited Islands, with a lush mountain interior and pristine sandy beaches nestled into a jagged coastline. Banana, coconut and sugar cane plantations nestle into valleys before they meet the clear blue sea.
For more details visit www.sambaladevelopments.com
About Viceroy Hotel Group:
Viceroy Hotel Group delivers one-of-a-kind lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. Signature brand amenities and services created for the diverse business and leisure guests include dynamic dining venues featuring world-class culinary talents and destination spas specializing in health, fitness and beauty. Current properties include hotels and resorts in Abu Dhabi, Anguilla, Beverly Hills, Maldives, Miami, New York, Palm Springs, Riviera Maya, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Snowmass, St. Lucia and Zihuatanejo with forthcoming openings in New York, Istanbul and Bodrum, Turkey.
For further information visit www.viceroyhotelgroup.com