O ‘Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group’ procura Designer para a sua equipa em Londres.
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic individual with a good cross section of skills to work on an expanding portfolio of national and international restaurants in a varied and diverse role.
Preferred skills and competencies required:
- a thorough understanding, passion and proven experience in the food and beverage/hospitality sector
- be proactive/result orientated and able to make decisions and take ownership of delegated tasks
- must be a team player and have the confidence and the ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with members of the team (operators, chefs, restaurant staff) local and international design studios
- be very methodical and organised
- be proficient with the computer programs – AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign or Microsoft package to produce FF&E and other schedules
- confident to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- prepared to travel abroad
- good command of spoken and written English
- confidence and ambition takes preference over an existing skill set
Key responsibilities :
- compiling and managing design and construction manuals
- experienced in setting up FF&E schedules
- general administration and implementing of office infrastructure (new team and office)
Very competitive salary offered to the right candidate.
Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted. Position available immediately.
Please submit your CV and portfolio (maximum 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente28/08/2013