A Antagon International está à procura de jovens dispostos a aprender de forma ser integrado a longo prazo na empresa. É oferecido um contrato temporário de 12 meses ena área de Recursos Humanos e acesso ao tipo de recursos, conhecimentos, ferramentas e experiências de carreira que só uma grande organização multinacional pode oferecer, com a possibilidade de permanência na empresa.
– Worldwide (i.e. Angola, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Congo, Brazil, etc.)
– 75/21 – 120/16 – 91/16 are examples of the rotations we can offer.
(i.e. 75 days on site working / 21 days of vacations in Portugal)
– The Company is looking for some positive and enthusiastic Young Graduates to join to their HR International department on an initial 12 months contract with the potential for the role to become permanent.
– The Company’s Development program will provide you the opportunity to experience the challenge role of International Human Resources and develop a broad spectrum of skills, while giving you a strong understanding of Oil & Gas industry.
Descrição das funções
The junior HR specialist will support the local HR manager in the following activities;
– To assure a coherent HR methodologies and tools management in the correct juridical and legal applicability.
– To collaborate with administrative and contractual management and all HR fulfillments, according to the national and international labour agreements trade unions company agreements civil/ fiscal and social security laws.
– To calculate and control labour cost and to propose all the necessary corrective actions resulting from the analysis.
– Supports human resources activities respecting sizing, occupational and staffing plans for Locals and Expatriates employees.
– Education: Recent graduate in Human Resources program from College/University is required, ideally in HR, Law, Economics, Administration.
– Experience: We are not necessarily looking for people with experience in HR field. Non-Profit experience is considered an asset (internship).
– Seniority: Junior (maximum one – two year away from receiving their degree/ or education.)
– English knowledge: mandatory written and spoken good knowledge
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
– Dynamic and flexible
– Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– You will be driven and self-motivated
– Ability to handle confidential information
– Resistance to high pressure environment
– Willingness to develop their career abroad.
Horas de trabalho
– 10 hours per day / 06 days per week OR 08 hours per day / 05 days per week (depending on the working Country)
– Employee contract with the Oil&Gas Company for 1 year (renewable)
– 2.000 Euros net in a Portuguese bank account
– o Mais rápido possível.
É providenciada a estadia, as refeições e as viagens, assim como seguro de saúde, morte ou invalidez.
The selection (in person or per videoconference) and interviews of the candidates will be conducted by one of the Company’s Line manager. The interviews will be held next September 2013.
Please, send us your current Curriculum Vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org