A conhecida marca Yoplait procura ‘International Marketing Manager’ para Paris.
International Marketing Manager
Joining the global marketing team with direct report into the International Marketing Director, your mission will be to develop and deliver powerful and consistent positioning and architecture to grow Yoplait equity and sales in a context of shared P&L accountability between global and local teams.
Build global brands positioning and marketing-mix execution
- Analyze and share Marketing Best practices to Yoplait markets
- Provide Strategic guidance to key markets
- Conduct targeted international consumer research projects
- Identify future growth opportunities (new consumer insights, Innovation pipeline) together with Consumer insight, R&D and other functions
- Provide inspiration and support to local marketing teams on both strategies and activation plans (including new consumer engagement thinking)
Desired Skills & Experience
You have about 10 years of professional experience in marketing FMCG and at least 3 years with international responsibilities. Alternatively a combination of Marketing expertise and work experience in a strategy consulting firm (with FMCG focus). Graduate higher education.
Passionate about brands and consumer insights, you have strong leadership and influence skills, as well as know how to effectively adapt to different contexts and cultures. You are analytical and inventive, continuously open to the outside to support and inspire others. You’re recognized for your structured thinking, ability to set up priorities and to solve complex issues with pragmatism. You’re ready to travel about 30% of your time.
Fluent English is a must and will be tested during the recruitment process. French is not required, but you must be eager to improve it for a better integration into the company. Another language would be a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic Russian …).
Based in Boulogne-Billancourt (92), 5 mn from Paris, France