A Nokia está a Procura de um ‘Senior RH Manager’ para trabalhar em S. Paulo no Brasil.
This maybe the job for you if:
- You have a knack for strategy and are comfortable advocating both for the business and for the staff
- You can clearly see opportunities and communicate and execute on plans for how to achieve results in a culturally aligned way
- You have proven success in working with managers and employees to find the best outcomes
- You embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and are a thought leader in developing programs that elevate service and promote company values
- Someone who is comfortable managing strategic HR issues
- You are natural leader with exceptional communication skills
- You have experience with and are comfortable in working within a matrix organization
provides HR support to business unit leaders and their leadership teams.
- Support the business in the areas of: Compensation & Benefits, Competence and Talent Development, Resourcing, and Organizational Development.
- Acts as the trusted partner to line managers to drive understanding and commitment in the application of Nokia People Processes.
- Applies senior level knowledge to managers and provide full scope of strategic HR services in line with business strategy needs/situations.
- Interprets local business targets to define the HR action plan.
- Manage team coaching for larger units, proactively provides feedback to country HR team on local business needs.
- Instrumental in creating and leading local change planning and implementation of global change programs.
- Support site leaders in organizational design.
- Execution of Organization specific development programs, proactively partners with management and other colleagues within the HR Network to achieve Nokia’s targets.
- Participate in the development of processes/products/services to support business strategies.
- Build a talent pipeline/succession planning for key roles, monitor and provide feedback for decision-making practices/processes.
- Partner with sales team across the Americas on key capability and talent initiatives.
- Work with strategic indicators to follow-up on important HR metrics such as; attrition, retention, organizational environment, cultural change, etc.
- Support leaders and employees with Personal Development Plans. Supports change initiatives from global perspective.
- Knowledge of local and country employment law.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- Typically 8-12 years proven experience managing resources function. Recognized expert in field.
- Tech sector experience preferred
- Coaching, mentoring and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within the creative and entrepreneurial organization, which expects its senior leaders to be resourceful and willing to “get the job done”
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Proven leadership, training and team building skills
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external relationships, some of which may require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus
At Nokia, everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard; we value a mix of cultures, genders, age groups, beliefs, interests and opinions. We operate in more markets than ever before, and our employees from diverse backgrounds have helped us shape Nokia into a company which means something to billions of people around the world.
A career at Nokia means being able to make a difference, and we like to think we’ll give you an enjoyable and inspiring place to spend your working day.
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente