A BP está a recrutar um Geólogo para Luanda. O domínio do Português é uma vantagem nesta posição.
This position is for a Well Planning Geoscientist in the Angola New Well Delivery Team.
The Well Planner is part of the Well Planning sub team of the New Well Delivery Team based in Luanda and is the primary liaison between the reservoir management team and the drilling and completions team. The role reports to the Well Planning Team Lead, the Well Planning Team Leader and ultimately to the New Well Deliver Manager.
The Well Planning Geoscientist for the Angola NWD Team will be the single point of contact for planning Angolan deepwater development wells, delivering the individual well Statement of Requirements (SOR’s) and other components of the Decision Support Package (DSP) for development wells in Block 18 and/or 31. Organizing and facilitating well planning meetings for individual wells and ensuring good communication across disciplines is a key responsibility of this position.
Skillful seismic interpretation, workstation and geologic integration skills and experience are a key pre-requisite for this position. Knowledge of turbidite reservoirs and salt related structural geology would be advantageous. Excellent computer skills and experience across a range of petrotechnical applications used for data integration and well planning would also be advantageous.
• Deliver HSE commitments and demonstrate an exemplary attitude to HSE;
• Single Point Accountability to deliver Statement of Requirement (SOR) documents for individual wells;
• Responsible for organizing well planning meetings leading up Well Plan (SOR) approval by Well Governance Board;
• Effective communication with Drilling & Completions team during well planning and drilling operations;
• Advise well site and operations staff on seismic correlation, TD determination and sidetrack options, making interventions if necessary;
• Interface with other subsurface and wells staff within the Angola business unit to ensure consistent and efficient work streams;
• Advise on subsurface aspects of drilling risk from shallow section to total depth;
• Work with geotechnical, pore pressure and geomechanical specialists;
• Work effectively in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment;
• Liaise with the local concessionaire (preparing and presenting well plans and operational issues as required).
University degree in Geology or Geophysics (BSc or higher);
Essential experience and job requirements
• Minimum of 4-6 years varied geosciences experience including seismic workstation and geological interpretation experience;
Desirable criteria & qualifications
• Demonstrated skilful application of Seisworks and Geoprobe is essential.
• The team uses a suite of tools for well planning including Seisworks, Geoprobe, WellborePlanner, GoCad, DecisionSpace; prior exposure to all of these is not essential but is a plus.
• A good understanding of rock properties and seismic AVO effects and seismic net to gross prediction methodologies is required;
• Specific well planning experience and/or operations geology experience is a plus;
• A working knowledge of geodesy, petrophysics, pore pressure prediction, and shallow hazard assessment is needed;
• A basic awareness of the key principles of reservoir engineering, petroleum engineering, geomechanics and drilling and completions methods is required.
• Good communication skills with proven success working with multidisciplinary teams;
• Ability to work in a challenging environment and to deliver to tight deadlines;
• Good organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Languages Needed: English – Fluent, Portuguese – Advantageous
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente