CLECE Group is one of the largest companies in Spain, employing over 68,000, with annual staff growth of almost 20% over the past three years and achieving an annual growth over the past ten years of more than 12 per cent.
Clece Care Services (CCS) was set up in the UK in 2013. Currently, one of the company’s main activities is providing Home Care Services across UK.
As people continue to live for longer and choose to remain in their own homes, the domiciliary care sector will set to almost double in the UK over the coming years, creating numerous opportunities to quickly develop a career and access senior posts through ongoing training and qualifications.
Aware of this urgent need as well as qualified professionals, CCS is looking to recruit Domiciliary Cares in Portugal.
– Assist and support service users with all aspects of their personal care whilst helping them to maintain their independence;
– Offer stimulation and motivation through conversation, reading, writing, hobbies, recreation and support service users to maintain links in their community and family;
– Undertake practical tasks which will include laundry, shopping, housework and generally helping service users maintain their homes, as well as meal preparation, feeding assistance, assisting with medication and supporting service users with their nutritional needs;
– Play a key role within the organization and be fully supported;
– Ideally with previous training within social care, homecare or similar.
– Availability to relocate to the UK.
– Good level of English is mandatory.
– Driving License is also mandatory (willing to drive in the UK)
– Availability to work on weekends.
We offer a permanent contract, excellent salary benefits, relocation support; full initial and ongoing training, and career prospects in a fast growing group.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who really wants to develop a career abroad within this sector.
If you have a genuinely passion for helping people, send your CV in English directly to email@example.com