A empresa Heathfield & Co está a promover estágios pagos em Londres e em Tonbridge, UK.
Heathfield & Co was established in 1977 and has since grown to become one of the best known decorative lighting companies in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate intern to assist in the creation of product visualisations for a range of new light instillations. CAD, rendering and good Photoshop skills are essential.
The internship will be split between London and the company headquarters in Tonbridge for the summer, with the possibility of becoming full-time after September. This is a paid internship.
Requirements for interns include:
- 3D visualisation skills with excellent knowledge of 3D CAD and rendering software (Solidworks, Rhino, Maya etc.)
- good Photoshop and Adobe Suite skills
- confident in Mac OS and Windows
- strong visual communication skills
- good time keeping and work ethic
- good spoken and written English
To apply please send a CV and portfolio with examples of CAD (no larger than 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org/07/2013