A Michael Page está à procura de Contabilista/Financeiro Português para Middlesex, no Reino Unido.
Vê os requisitos:
– Ensure accurate posting of financial transactions within accounts of responsibility.
– Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Research and analyze any unmatched and / or out of balance entries
– Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for customer and management.
– Support period end financial closing activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed including preparing judgment based accruals where required
– Work closely with the outsource provider to ensure activities carried out are correct and assist in resolving queries or issues with the market
– Liaise with local market FDs, in country shared services, outsource providers and external authorities where relevant
– Prepare outside auditor
– Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
– Demonstrable experience in financial reporting, preparation of statutory accounts, implementation of new accounting standards etc essential
– Experienced in differences between IFRS, UK GAAP and Portugese market GAAP
– Ability to communicate at all levels – to FDs both written and verbal, and to resolve disputes.
– Proven ability to work as a member of multi-functional teams and influence senior management within a market
– Must have a good level of experience in a similar role
– FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE
– Must display a customer service focussed attitude
– Ability to communicate financial data in an articulate and concise way
Market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.30/05/2013