Adding Talent is a company with an End-to-End HR solutions portfolio. We count on our experience and on a partner’s network to enable us to act as a “one-stop-shop”.
Our client is a leader for Care Services in the UK and is currently recruiting for a Care Assistant to work in the UK market.
The Care Assistant will help local elderly or disabled clients to remain independent in their own homes by providing personal care and support – which can include cleaning, shopping, toileting, help with feeding and medication, personal care and companionship.
• Availability to relocate to the UK
• Fluency in English written and spoken (MANDATORY)
• Driving License (MANDATORY)
• Availability to work on shifts and at the weekends
• Previous experience in Care Assistance is preferable but not mandatory
• Self-motivated and well-organized
• Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
• References will be requested
• Excellent pay rates
• Full training and induction
• Ongoing free training, development and supervision
• The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
• Full support and back up, both in the field and in the office
• Opportunities for promotion and career advancement
Apply with the reference “Care Assistant_2016” to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!01/01/1970