We are currently recruiting a Care Assistant to work in the UK.
The Care Assistant will help local elderly or disabled clients remain independent in their own homes by providing personal care and support – which can include cleaning, shopping, toileting, help with feeding and medication, personal care and companionship.
• Availability to relocate to the UK
• Fluency in English written and spoken (MANDATORY)
• Driving License (MANDATORY)
• Availability to work on shifts and at the weekends
• Previous experience in Care Assistance is preferably but not mandatory
• References will be asked
If you are interested and passionate in helping people, please send your English CV with PHOTO to: firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are considered you will get a contact via email within 15 days01/01/1970