A Airbnb, está à procura de um ‘Customer Experience Specialist’ que domine o português para trabalhar em Dublin.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Active, passionate Airbnb user.
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems.
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- Fluency in one or multiple of the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Swedish or Russian
- Early adopter of technology.
- $2000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Lunch, weekly happy hours
- Apple equipment
- Competitive Salary
- Much more…
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente19/09/2013