A Air France está a recrutar portugueses com vista a integração no seu Call Center em Londres.
Air France is currently recruiting Customer Contact Agents to work at its European Sales and Service Centre (based North West London). Working for one of the world’s leading airlines you will be part of the Customer Contact team delivering a high quality reservation and after sales service for our clients. We aim to deliver a high standard of customer satisfaction from the first moment a client contacts Air France. In turn, we value the importance of the people who can deliver the high quality sales and customer service skills expected. The Sales and Service Centre is a multicultural and dynamic business environment.
To be responsible for the effective handling of all incoming requests by telephone, email and chat from individual clients, in line with Air France Service Standards. To sell Air France & KLM Delta products to targets set by Head Office. We are currently recruiting for following markets: Denmark, Norway, France, Brazil, Portugal and Spain. Therefore we require candidates with Danish, Norwegian, French, Portuguese, or Spanish language skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Handling all telephone calls, emails and chat in line with our Quality Standards.
- Using the reservation systems to process telephone sales for individual clients.
- Promoting Air France, KLM and Delta products and services in order to generate revenue.
- Assisting clients with specialist support and aftersales service, such as reservations changes, special requests …
- Providing relevant information to clients in order to enhance customer service and loyalty.
- Responding to client emails in line with the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs).
- Assisting clients with their online booking and other web queries.
- Assisting with inhouse support and training of new staff, when required.
- Participating in specific operational projects, as required.
- Promoting good working relationships with all employees and clients of Air France, KLM and Delta.
- Fluent English and at least one of the languages required (Danish, Norwegian, French, Portuguese, or Spanish)
- Communicate complex information verbally, in a clear and structured manner.
- Listen attentively to customers needs and accurately retain information.
- Previous sales experience an advantage
- Accurate written communication
- Proactively find solutions in order to deliver excellent customer service over the phone
- Committed to delivering results to achieve our business objectives
- Dedicated to providing high quality customer service
- Selfmotivation and resilience
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work in an everchanging environment
- Strong team spirit and supports colleagues in achieving objectives
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Start date: 4 September 2013 Temporary 12 month contract
- Working days and hours: Monday to Sunday Average of 37.5 hours per week. Your shift work pattern may include weekends and Bank Holidays. Shift times from 7 am until 8 pm.
- Starting salary of £17,481.89 p.a. plus London Weighting Allowance of £2,356.86 p.a. Salary increases are performance related. *Premiums for working Saturday/Sunday
- Language bonus if 3 eligible languages spoken fluently.
- 28 days leave per year including bank holidays
- Flight concessions for employees and their dependants after 6 months service including some concessions on hotels and insurance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV and Cover Letter via the link below
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted19/07/2013