A Visa Europe tem uma vaga para a posição na área de Apoio ao Cliente, para fluentes em Português, Inglês, com mais uma língua europeia que pode ser o Espanhol, Alemão, Turco, Polaco ou Francês.
A posição é em Londres.
Ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of excellent quality service by resolving complex customer queries in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with all Visa departments as appropriate, accurately disseminate information, in order to ensure that responses to complex queries are communicated to the customers in an appropriate and timely manner
- Assume responsibility for the timely and appropriate escalation of non or inappropriate responses within TPS Division
- Assist Visa to improve relationships with the customer by analysing data prior to Operational Review meetings, highlighting any trends or areas of concern
- Monitor service level agreements/targets with other Visa Europe departments
- Accurately gather, record and feedback information relating to all member contacts handled.
- As with all positions in the company, adhere to the Visa Health and Safety Policy
Fluency in English AND Portuguese plus either Polish, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, German or French
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of working in a Customer Service or Helpdesk environment, within a B2B environment
- Flexible since working hours include Bank Holidays and potentially some weekends
- Self motivated and able to seek out solutions using own initiative
- Demonstrate basic analytical and problem solving skills, such as: Able to interrogate databases; Able to apply logic when investigating and resolving problems; Able to ask relevant, probing, detailed questions to aid timely problem resolution
- Credible and self confident – able to deal with Members and all internal Visa departments
- Demonstrate interpersonal, telephone and general communication skills
- Able to accurately disseminate information both from and to the Member, on behalf of or instead of, all Visa departments
- Able to share information and knowledge with colleagues
- Accountable for own performance, accuracy, standards and achievements
- Ideally educated to degree level, A level education or equivalent as a minimum
- PC literate – in particular word processing and spreadsheets
- Systems literate – able to interrogate databases
Experience in the payments or banking industry highly desirable
- Experience and working knowledge of Visa Europe systems and processes