A ‘Traffic Live – Studio Consultant’ procura um Consultor para Londres. O Salário é de cerca de 50.000 a 70.000 Eur por ano.
The role will be based from our London office, and will involve travel to customer sites.
Day to day duties will be customer focused including – business process mapping, end user and project team training, testing, data load and configuration.
The focus of this position will be on business process mapping – gathering from customers their current procedures, and mapping these to Traffic LIVE. This will include challenging customer pre-conceptions and working methods to achieve new processes and procedures that give optimum benefit for the customer using Traffic LIVE. These mapping sessions are held in a workshop environment with senior management team members feeding into the process. A strong personality that is confident in challenging the status quo is necessary to be able to make a success of this position. You will be working with our customers in the advertising and design industries, including some large advertising agencies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of business process mapping
- Full cycle software implementation experience
- Discipline to work within our waterfall methodology
- End user and project team training skills
- Self-confidence to challenge customer assumptions
- Exceptional client facing skills
- Willingness and ability to travel and work on client site
- Creating, troubleshooting and coaching in report writing
We don`t require, but would be nice…
- Another language – German, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Experience in the Creative sector
- E-learning content creation
- HTML experience
Sohnar are the creators of the all new Traffic LIVE SaaS offering. The market leading online studio and job management system, built specifically for the creative industry.
Sohnar has been in business for almost 10 years during which time we have grown from 3 people working at home to an international business with over 500 clients trading in 21 countries and the proud recipient of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation.
Following in the footsteps of the market-leading, award-winning Traffic system for creative teams, Traffic LIVE incorporates decades of experience in building studio management systems to bring you a system that is truly world class.
Traffic LIVE is complex studio scheduling software, made easy. It’s online, visual and designed to help agencies plan, schedule and resource more efficiently.
Plus, best of all, it’s hosted online by us, so you can access it from anywhere!
Traffic LIVE Features:
– 100% Online
– FAST – we designed it from the ground up to optimise speed.
– Amazing Scheduling views and project management – with milestones and dependencies.
– Real time availability of resource and unrivalled views of the studio, and project and job dashboards.
– Fastest time entry anywhere – with a unique happy rating feedback loop for the creative’s.
– And drag and drop visual reporting.
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente29/08/2013