A Procter & Gamble é uma empresa multinacional de bens de consumo que tem no seu portfólio de produtos marcas bem conhecidas, como a Pantene, Ariel, Gillette, Wella, Oral-B e muitos mais.
Esta empresa está à procura de um Marketing Assistant e Brand Manager para a Península Ibérica, sendo que a posição pode alternar entre Madrid e Lisboa.
Do you have a passion to build brands consumers cannot live without? Do you want to be developed by top-caliber brand builders, and unleash your brand management potential?
Marketing, also commonly known as Brand Management, is a one of our core functions behind the success of our business. A career in Marketing at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve consumers’ lives. From your first day on the job, you will be given immediate project responsibility. As you develop you will become the owner of your brand’s equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers’ minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles. Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
Where are we looking for New Hires?
We are working as an Iberian organization, therefore we are looking for new hires for Madrid(Spain) or Lisbon (Portugal). Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese as well as in English is a pre-requisite to work in our markets.
We also have a number of positions available in Geneva, Switzerland.
What are your responsibilities?
· Marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives.
· Develop and execute promotions/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plans
· Work with the retail customers
· Re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
analyze the business
What are we looking for:
· Minimum education of BA or BS with strong academic results. We welcome applications from any academic discipline.
· Strong leadership skills, creativity, ability to communicate
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen
· Eligibility to work in Iberia, resp. Geneva
· Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese (either of the two as second language is very welcome) and excellent ability to communicate in English
Practical experience through internships/work placements appreciated
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente