A empresa POSSIBLE procura um Coordenador de Recursos Humanos para Londres. Salário previsto de 24.000 GBP acrescido de outros benefícios.
Working closely alongside the Human Resources Manager, this role will support, coordinate and administrate POSSIBLE London’s HR activities. This will include: payroll and employee benefits; recruitment; inductions; learning and development; HR policy; and employee management procedures. The ideal candidate will work with and amongst a varied and highly-talented team of professionals, and remain always committed to creating innovate, efficient processes to provide business benefit and boost employee happiness.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Payroll:Input all the monthly payroll changes into ADP, our payroll system (starters, leavers, increases, pensions, statutory changes etc.); and produce backup documentation file, and system-generated reports for HR Manager and Finance Director’s monthly review. Administer annual end of year HMRC documentation – P11Ds and P60s.
- New hire orientation, Inductions and Probation:Supporting the induction process for new employees, including the ordering of IT kit, planning first day inductions and ensuring new hires have all new starter documentation on day 1 – handbook, policies, org charts etc. Monitoring probation periods and providing managers with guidance on probation period process.
- Administration Assistance:Managing and ensuring that we have excellent administration in place, i.e. starters, leavers, IT systems set up and close down, change to terms, references, transfers, mortgage letters, promotions, salary increases, benefits, purchase orders, VISAs and work permits etc.
- Benefits:Promote company benefit schemes to employees, answering queries, and ensuring benefits are administered on a monthly basis in line with supplier’s deadlines. Administration of company pension scheme: using monthly payroll reports to pay over monthly contributions via online portal.
- Records:supporting the maintenance of accurate sick leave and paid leave records. Ensuring all employee personnel records are kept up-to-date and are securely and logically filed. Maintaining the HR database, ensuring records are updated in a timely fashion. Ensuring all employees are compliant with WPP policies and trainings.
- Recruitment:Supporting the recruitment process including: drafting job descriptions; advertising roles on job boards; liaising with agencies and candidates; facilitating interviews and feedback; preparing offer letters, contracts and new hire starter packs; obtaining references for all new hires.
- Training:Working with HR Manager and Department Heads to identify individual staff training needs, source suppliers and arrange sessions. Log training activities on budget control sheet to monitor training spend.
- Employee Engagement:Working with HR Manager to roll out annual appraisal process. Collecting and filing appraisals, acting upon training requirements and highlighting HR concerns to HR Manager. Assisting in planning and promoting staff social events and engagement and learning activities.
- Employee Management procedures:Supporting where required in meetings on performance management, disciplinary, grievance, and other such procedures. Working with HR Manager to ensure all company policies are reviewed and updated to be in line with WPP Policy, UK employment legislation, and HR best practice.
- Internships & Placements:Facilitate internship requests and Creative placements as and when with HR Manager and Department heads, ensuring that experience is enriching for both students and POSSIBLE.
- Other:Facilitate exit interviews with leavers. Assisting with Company social events. Providing staff information for monthly company meetings. Any other people-related ad-hoc duties. Work alongside HR Manager to develop HR strategies, and roll out projects to increase staff happiness, and reward and retain our talent.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for efficient administration
- Minimum of a year’s experience in an HR role & reasonable working knowledge of current UK employment law
- A desire to progress career in HR and make an impact within the business
- A flexible attitude – you must be able to pick up work above and below your level without fuss.
- An approachable and friendly approach – you must be easy to work with and demonstrate sound judgement
- Ability to form strong and solid professional relationships with all colleagues
- Ability to become familiar with the roles within a digital agency in order to recruit successfully
- Ability to multi-task under pressure, and work on your own initiative
- Demonstrate good self-motivation with an enthusiasm for how effective Human Resources Management can enable everyone at POSSIBLE to perform to their highest ability.
POSSIBLE is a leading digital agency serving some of the world’s most enduring and recognizable brands. Strategically positioned at the intersection of logic and creativity, POSSIBLE is the industry leader in providing performance-driven digital engagement across all channels and industries.
Along with award winning work, a great creative culture and lots of friendly people, we also offer some excellent benefits to all employees. Here are just some to give you a taster: Private health insurance, Private medical insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Season ticket loan, 25 days holiday, Free weekly massages, Corporate gym membership discounts, Free fruit and breakfast, and a weekly free bar with regular live entertainment!
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.