Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) é uma empresa líder de biotecnologia que desenvolve e distribui medicamentos.
Está a recrutar um Gestor Nacional de Vendas para Portugal, sendo que um dos requisitos é o domínio da nossa língua.
The National Sales Manager provides leadership and direction to Area Business Managers (ABM) in an assigned geography in order to enable them to achieve and exceed sales objectives. This person will be responsible for the execution of the Sales and Marketing strategy of the company in accordance with local law, country strategy and company regulations. The role is accountable to create a work culture that motivates individuals to do their best, despite operating in a challenging environment. Develop a successful team of ABMs in the territory and coaches to success. Ensure strong collaboration between employees in the same territory.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Achieving regional sales goals
• Establishes sales goals and strategies for each territory, in partnership with senior sales leadership
• Participates in implementation and development of national sales strategy and definition of Key Performance Indicators
• Manages region and territory alignments
• Supervises ABM management of territory budgets
• Ensure flawless execution of brand strategies and tactics and analyses the activities and outcomes.
• Ensure a permanent market and competitor observation and give information and tactics to Sales Management, Marketing and Decision Support.
• Support service of defined KOLs.
2. Leadership: Developing staff and assembling effective teams
• Leverages team members’ strengths and identifies areas for development
• Provides coaching feedback and advice that is separate from tactical support
• Prepares and presents effective performance reviews including individual goal settings, midyear reviews and annual performance appraisals
• Identifies and retains top talents
• Identifies high potential candidates through structured selection process in collaboration with HR
• Set up performance improvement plans with HR
• Develops and nurtures a team-oriented culture
• Lead a team of ABMs by inspiring, motivating the team
• Develop, generate, compile and forward relevant and requested reports.
• Preparation and execution of business reviews for the relevant district.
• Support National Sales manager in preparation of Business Reviews.
• Responsible for district budget, including budget planning and the allocation of resources.
• Ensure timely and correct documentation in the relevant tools.
4. Managing regional communications and ensuring cross-functional alignment
• Acts as a liaison between team and internal/external business partners; Strong partnership with Medical and Marketing department in developing and executing the commercial strategy.
• Guides implementation of company plans and programs (e.g., Marketing)
• Secures resources from other internal departments on behalf of ABMs
• Ensures the field are made in a way that meets all relevant compliance and legal requirements
• ABM efforts in Escalates issues that cannot be resolved within territory through proper channels
5. Industry knowledge
• Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Acts as a trainer for the team and seeks for development of the team in these areas.
Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrated motivation to lead and manage others
• Self confidence
• Strong drive for results
• Strong professional presence and composure
• Excellent communication skills
• Collaborative mindset
• Sustained market knowledge and all relevant factors like Market Access, Study management
• Strong analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Very good presentation skills
Minimum Experience Requirements
• 7-10 years of pharmaceutical/health care sales experience
• Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
• 3 years of prior sales management experience (if external) or demonstrated leadership potential (if promoted from within Biogen Idec)
• Experience and knowledge of Neurology market is highly preferred
• Cross-functional experience in other commercial
• Professional certification (as mandated by geography)
• Undergraduate degree strongly preferred, preferably in the sciences
• Advanced degree in business or science is desirable
• Portuguese is a must, proficiency in English required
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente.20/08/2013