A Johnson & Johnson procura candidatos para Funções comerciais para a Escócia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Executive to support our business within the MISSA Emerging Market countries (Maghreb, Iran and Sub Saharan Africa).
As part of our continued focus to significantly increase the number of patients we serve, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Commercial Executive to work within the Commercial team based at our MISSA Head Office in Kirkton Campus. This position represents an excellent opportunity for a high potential individual to gain exceptional international experience working within this top performing region.
Reporting to the Commercial Excellence Manager, the role will require the successful candidate to develop a deep understanding of their markets and support the realisation of Business Plan. The role will require someone who can manage complexity, be customer focused and prioritise activity to meet business needs. The role requires someone who can successfully manage relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Proactively managing the tender cycle to maximise the tender success rate
– Take full responsibility for the completion of Tenders within assigned markets, ensure that all tenders are completed on time and to required standard
– Prepare and submit quotations on time for assigned markets, ensuring that all quotations are recorded and followed up.
– Lead commercial pricing decisions and consult with appropriate managers to agree prices, and other terms of trade, e.g. payment terms
– Solve product specification queries in consultation with regional and franchise management.
– Establishing & managing required Contract Bonds.
– Ensure all relevant process documentation for each market and franchise are kept up to date.
– Process orders accurately and promptly, ensuring that codes, quantities, pricing, freight, service fees, other terms of trade and any special requirements are noted and highlighted.
– Support MDM’s to compile accurate monthly LE predictions
– Maintain shipping schedule to ensure this accurately reflects in house orders status, where necessary collaborate with Franchise and finance teams
– Assist in the formulation of growth plans for individual markets
– Assist with producing, monitoring and analysing forecasts for designated markets and work closely with franchise managers and supply chain planning to ensure good product availability
– Liaise with EDC Customer Service team to ensure on time shipments of orders
– Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Franchise teams to complete competitive analysis prior to tender submissions
– Contribute to developing and implementing commercial strategies to support health care development within assigned markets
– Collaboration with Market Development Managers and contribute to the achievement of sales targets
– Participate and lead projects as required
– The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, with a successful proven track record in Commercial, Export, Sales or Marketing roles.
– Strong commercial acumen and previous experience of proactively managing tenders to maximise success rate is highly desirable.
– Previous experience of price management would be highly advantageous. Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills coupled with the enthusiasm and determination to be successful are key qualities for this position.
– In addition, you will be customer focused, innovative and have the self-confidence to drive through new ideas.
– Ability to speak French or Portuguese would be advantageous.
– Good knowledge of Excel and experience of tendering and/or order processing systems is desirable.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Global Surgery, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-Scotland
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. – fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Job Function: Marketing
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente25/08/2013